CCMA Preparation for Conciliation
Sooner or later 90% of SMME’s end up at the CCMA for Conciliation and most settle by paying Employees even when it is of no fault of the Employer. This sets a precedent for other Employees to do the same. This course will equip you with the skill you need to deal with conciliations.
- What to do when you receive a 7.11 Form (CCMA Refferal)
- What to do when you received the notice of set down for conciliation
- How to object to a con/arb and why?
- CCMA Rules in terms of Concilliation and the Concilliation Process
- How to prepare for presentation to the Commissioner
- Getting a matter dismissed
- Not being cornered into a settlement
- Outcomes of Concilliations
Our Training Courses & Webinars
Learn Business Skills that will improve your leadership and productivity. Develop valuable skills with a short online business management course, an in-depth management training program.
Discipline in the
Charging and Initiating
Personal Information (POPI)